New Points System for 2015
• There are two classes: Stock and amateur
• Woman’s and men’s category for each class, No age separations
• The stock class will include C1, C2, and C4 stock.
• The amateur class will include C1, C2, and C4 open or unlimited
• You have to be a NYMCRA member to be awarded points;
• You do not have to race with a NYMCRA member
If you race C1 stock and get 1st place, you will get 50 points. If you race C4 stock in the next race you will get
50 points for 1st place. It is all based on individual, no matter what stock boat you race in.
You can race mixed, men’s or women’s in the C2 or C4 classes, and each paddler will get the points for the
place they come in. If there are any ties for 1st place, each one will be awarded their points.
• Each race will still have their normal classes, age and gender
• The above information is only to calculate the points
• You have to do at least 5 points races; if you do more than 5 races you will get points for your best 5 races.